Things to do
1. Improve documentation. The documentation is a bit austere, but it will improve over time. This has been an after-hours project for me. I wanted to get the program stored on SourceForge. I figured I could add documentation as time permits.
2. Create XMIT file from a set of Windows files.
3. Add logic to parse command line parameters so that runtime switches can be passed at invocation.
4. Improve support for text files that contain some hex data, like ISPF panels.
5. Support for XMIT files that wrap around a file structure other than IEBCOPY.
6. Support for other platforms. There is nothing preventing unXmit to run on another platform other than providing SWT libraries for those platforms.